19 Mai 2006

Babel Fish for Tina :)

Hi Tina,

I tried a Babel Fish- translation of my last post - the result is very funny.
Originally it concernes a complaint. The internet provider I chose is not able to activate my account since december.

Naturally I had heard at expiration of the week nix of T-Online concerning de-energising my DSL connection. The telephone demand with the Hotline led to the usual result: "I will pass that on" which me the zynischen comment drew that he can step this forwarding confidently immediately into the ton, bring nevertheless eh nix. Then he asks me also still whether I would already pay for DSL... COMPLETELY SAFE NOT!!!

Because the Hotline result was so unsatisfactory has I on the next day in the t-point Rumpelstilzchen played (I was also really CORRECT sourly)... with success that I had received a de-energising date for Monday.

T-point-woman employee: "actually I might not at all make that - however if the bake Office does not kriegt on the row, then carry I the date now"
Times it looks whether then also strikes - there I am in the meantime very sceptical.

Which is surprised me the number of coworkers in one t-point is busy. I was was another person at the tresen now so often there and each time. Whether to the "we making crazy person concept" belongs???



I also tried to translate the english text back to german ... it's so funny - I can't stop laughing.

Natürlich hatte ich am Verfall der Woche über den Haufen werfe von T-On-line hinsichtlich des Abfallen lassens meines DSL Anschlußes gehört. Die Telefonnachfrage mit der Hotline führte zu das übliche Resultat: "ich führe den auf", dem ich Anmerkung zeichnete, daß er dieses Versenden sofort in die Tonne sicher treten kann, hole dennoch wie über den Haufen werfe zynischen. Dann fragt er mich auch noch, ob ich würde bereits zahlen für DSL... VOLLSTÄNDIG SICHER NICHT!!! Weil das Hotlineresultat also war, unbefriedigend hat I im am nächsten Tag innen Tpunkt Rumpelstilzchen, das gespielt wird (ich war auch wirklich KORREKT sauer)... mit Erfolg, daß ich ein abfallendes Datum für Montag empfangen hatte. T-Punkt-Frau Angestellter: "wirklich konnte ich den überhaupt nicht bilden - jedoch, wenn das backen Büro nicht kriegt auf der Reihe, I dann tragen, das das Datum jetzt" Zeiten es schaut, ob dann auch anschlägt - dort ich sind mittlerweile sehr skeptisch. Welchem ich überrascht ist, ist die Zahl Mitarbeitern in einem Tpunkt beschäftigt. Ich war war eine andere Person an tresen jetzt so häufig dort und jede Zeit. Ob "uns das Bilden des verrückten Personkonzeptes"?? gehört?

Keine Kommentare: